McGraw-Hill Education SAT 2018 Cross-Platform Prep Course (Kobo eBook)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Dramatically raise your SAT score with this cross-platform prep course filled with practice tests, powerful analytics, test-taking tips, and more!
Includes 8 full-length practice tests, 4 in the book + 4 interactive tests online or the app
Planning to take the SAT? We’ve put all our proven expertise into McGraw-Hill SAT to make sure you’re ready for this difficult exam. With this book, you’ll get essential skill-building techniques and strategies developed by professional SAT instructors who have helped thousands of students just like you to succeed on this important test. You’ll get online help, 4 full-length practice tests in the book and 4 more interactive tests online and/or on the app, hundreds of practice problems, time-saving techniques for each question type, and all the essential facts about the current exam. With McGraw-Hill SAT, we’ll guide you step-by-step through your preparation program – and give you the tools you need to succeed!
- Unique cross-platform format you can access anytime, anywhere
- 8 practice tests, 4 in the book + 4 interactive tests online for exam readiness
- Personalized study plan with daily goals
- Powerful analytics to chart your progress
- Flashcards, games, and more study tools
- Social discussion for extra support