Lonely Planet Pocket Portland & the Willamette Valley (Kobo eBook)
Lonely Planet: The world's number one travel guide publisher*
Lonely Planet**'s Pocket Portland & the Willamette Valley**is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Explore the museums of Portland's downtown area, sample some of the city's variety of microbrews, and take in the craft stalls at the Saturday Market - all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Portland and the Willamette Valley and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet**'s Pocket Portland & the Willamette Valley:**
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out Portland map (included in print version), plus over 16 color neighborhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organized by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Downtown, Old Town, Chinatown, Northwest & the Pearl District, Northeast Portland, Southeast Portland, McMinnville, Salem, Newberg & Dundee, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Portland & the Willamette Valleyis our colorful, easy to use and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, and is packed with the best sights and experiences for a short trip or weekend away.
Want more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's USA for an in-depth guide to the country.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveler since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travelers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
*Source: Nielsen BookScan: Australia, UK, USA, 5/2016-4/2017
eBook Features: (Best viewed on tablet devices and smartphones)
- Downloadable PDF and offline maps prevent roaming and data charges
- Effortlessly navigate and jump between maps and reviews
- Add notes to personalise your guidebook experience
- Seamlessly flip between pages
- Bookmarks and speedy search capabilities get you to key pages in a flash
- Embedded links to recommendations' websites
- Zoom-in maps and images
- Inbuilt dictionary for quick referencing
Important Notice: The digital edition of this book may not contain all of the images found in the physical edition.