Insight Guides Pocket Cape Town (Travel Guide eBook) (Kobo eBook)
Insight Guides Pocket Guide Cape Town
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
The definitive pocket-sized travel guide.
Compact, concise and packed full of essential information about where to go and what to do, this is an ideal on-the-move guide for exploring Cape Town. From top tourist attractions like Long Street, Boulders Beach and Table Mountain, to cultural gems, including the cell where Nelson Mandela was held on Robben Island, the elegant Cape Dutch mansions of the Cape Winelands, and the breathtaking Tree Canopy Walkway at Kirstenbosch National Botanical Garden, plan your perfect trip with this practical, all-in-one travel guide.
Features of this travel guide to Cape Town:
- Inspirational itineraries:discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, highlighted with stunning photography
- Historical and cultural insights: delve into the city's rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
- Practical full-colour map: with every major attraction highlighted, the pull-out map makes on-the-ground navigation easy
- Key tips and essential information: from transport to tipping, we've got you covered
- Covers:City Centre; Victoria and Alfred Waterfront; Table Mountain; Southern Suburbs; Robben Island; Excursions
Looking for a comprehensive guide to South Africa? Check out ***insight Guides South Africa***for a detailed and entertaining look at all the country has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years' experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers' needs. Insight Guides' unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.