Meet New York Times Bestselling author Sandra Brown. She will be sharing her new novel Outfox and will close out the evening with a book signing. Tickets are available via Eventbrite!
- Tickets are $30.00 (plus convenience fee), includes a copy of Outfox and a place in the signing line
- Please bring your ticket printed or on your phone to show at check-in
- Presentation begins at 7pm, signing to follow. Check-in and doors will open at 6pm
- At check-in you will receive a signing line number
- Your ticket includes a copy of Outfox. You will receive this at check-in
- Your ticket guarantees you a spot in the signing line, but seating is limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Event tickets are available through Eventbrite only
- Ticketed customers will be called up to the signing line after the presentation.
** DISCLAIMER: All event details, signing rules and restrictions are subject to changes beyond our control, and often change up to, and during the event. Thank you for your understanding.
About the Book
Sure to keep readers on the edge of their seats, this new novel will feature Brown's signature combination of steamy romance and jaw-dropping plot twists.
FBI agent Drex Easton is relentlessly driven by a single goal: to outmaneuver the conman once known as Weston Graham. Over the past thirty years, Weston has assumed many names and countless disguises, enabling him to lure eight wealthy women out of their fortunes before they disappeared without a trace, their families left without answers and the authorities without clues. The only common trait among the victims: a new man in their life who also vanished, leaving behind no evidence of his existence . . . except for one signature custom.
Drex is convinced that these women have been murdered, and that the man he knows as Weston Graham is the sociopath responsible. But each time Drex gets close to catching him, Weston trades one persona for another and disappears again. Now, for the first time in their long game of cat and mouse, Drex has a suspect in sight.
Attractive and charming, Jasper Ford is recently married to a successful businesswoman many years his junior, Talia Shafer. Drex insinuates himself into their lives, posing as a new neighbor and setting up surveillance on their house. The closer he gets to the couple, the more convinced he becomes that Jasper is the clever, merciless predator he's sought--and that his own attraction to Talia threatens to compromise his purpose and integrity.
This is Drex's one chance to outfox his cunning nemesis before he murders again and eludes justice forever. But first he must determine if the desirable Talia is a heartless accomplice . . . or the next victim.
About the Author
Sandra Brown is the author of seventy New York Times bestsellers. There are over eighty million copies of her books in print worldwide, and her work has been translated into thirty-four languages. She lives in Texas. For more information you can visit www.SandraBrown.net.